Curbside pickup is available at all six of our library locations. Wi-fi is also available from the parking lots of all library locations 24/7.
Here's how it works:
- Request an item by placing a hold using our online catalog or by calling the library
- We will start gathering your available items. Some items may not be immediately available.
- You will receive a phone call when your items are ready.
- When you arrive at the library, pull into a parking spot at the library and look for the curbside pickup signs.
- Call the library to let them know you have arrived. The library's phone number will be on the curbside pickup signs.
- We will check your items out and then bring them to you.
- Enjoy your library materials!
- Curbside service ends 30 minutes before the library closes.
- You need a library card and a PIN to request items through our online catalog. Do you need a PIN? Call the library or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.