St. Charles Parish Library meeting rooms are available for use by individuals and organizations for educational, cultural, and informational purposes.
- Please read the full Meeting Room Policy before requesting a room.
- Meeting rooms cannot be used for fundraisers, private parties, or commercial/political purposes.
- Requests to use a meeting room must be made by library patrons 18 years of age or older.
- A valid St. Charles Parish library card is required to submit a meeting room reservation request.
- If your meeting will end after the library closes, choose a start and end time during the library's open hours and add a note requesting to use the meeting room after the library closes. Someone must be here to check into the room before the library closes.
- Local and state government agencies should email email@example.com for information about requesting a meeting room.
All reservation requests are pending until approved by a library staff member.